Thursday 11 September 2008

I'm here!


Firstly, this little boy (although he looks very girlie and is in need of a haircut!) celebrated his 2nd birthday the other day :) He didn't get the whole gift thing. He unwrapped a car first and that was it...! Off he went and left Emily to unwrap the rest (she was v.happy)...


Emily started school too! :) She is going this afternoon too for her last settling session. After that she will be going two sessions a week and I know she is going to love it! She hasn't bothered once about me leaving her and she has made a few little friends :) She is a happy little thing.

For me, i've just been working and working and working. Not that it's a bad thing because it has mainly been at Sugar and Spice...! I have had a few weekends away from London Care, it has tired me out... mainly because we are always so busy there and just because... I have had some more dental work done :( Now no laughing.... I had my extraction a couple of weeks ago then this week I had my temporary denture. I stress temporary! Until December the 8th, which IMO is bloomin' long enough. I feel like I should be drawing my pention. I actually had to go into a chemist and by sterident. To top it all off the dentist gave me a sample tube of fixodent and a leaflet with two old birds on the front, entitled 'Practical advice for denture wearers'... I hear your sniggers ;) Roll on December the 8th!!!

No comments: