Wednesday 26 August 2009

Picture heavy post.

So, since I have been away from blog-land for a long while. I have a few bits to share. The majority of these were created well before my hectic work schedule began. Well, ok this one was made the other night with my new box of SC goodies :)

The lace was from Pitsea market... A bargain at £1 for 3 long metres...!


This photo cracks me up... Emily does pull some of the funniest faces.... :P

How many photos can you fit on a LO? One? Two? Maybe more......?





...... Alot of photos on this one. Summing up our lives together so far....


Speaks for itself really, doesn't it?

Apple made from a maya road mini chipboard tree. I love trees... but I also love apples too. And this binding was from etsy. I am not sure of the seller but no doubt she is added into my favourites.


Yum. SC kit. Yum. Cork alphas. Yum. Brass charm and very worn and vintage pearl buttons from etsy. Again, i'm unsure of the selller.


SC kit again.... I love this weirdly taken pic of Benji and me. It makes me happy and sums up us.


I wanted to document that Ben calls hair 'feathers' at the moment.... :D

My first house love. This was my little baby in Debryshire... And even though I think we had the neighbours from hell. Seriously. It was and still is my fave little house. I loved this place.


Ummm. Weird LO but one that should be documented.

The kids, Kev and me at Barleylands farm...


Me in an extra special and happy time in my life. I want to remember this moment forever. Its so much more than just a couple of pictures of me.


It's officially an end of an era. Emily is off to big school, Benji off to pre-school and no more baby naps!! :(
Right, must feed kids and must get jobs done as i'm working tonight!!

6 comments:

LKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

BLIMEY!!!!! Polly you have been busy!! you put me to shame! I have only managed a CJ LO and a Mini book so far this month!!! Well done matey

Jayne said...

Good God Polly, so many beautiful LO's and working in the shop. You've put me to shame. Love everything.
X

Nicki said...

WOW!!!! these are amazing! you have been a busy bee havent you!!!
theyre brill Polly, really are, hope your proud of all your hard work???
take care
Nicki
xxx

Nina said...

You have Blog award luv!

Samantha Maddin said...

Lovely blog as always, have given you an Award! See my blog for details :)

Anonymous said...

You've been a busy little bee! I love that photo in the chocolate lo - too cute!!

Leslie