Saturday 8 May 2010

Happy Saturday!

The weather isn't looking too great, I have workio later but I had a job interview yesterday - it's unsuitable, I think as only a 6 mth contract but it's all good experience and I've been making!!




I used this studio calico range for a LO that is summing me up right now...




And this one is expressing that I know life has to have more, expressed so well with sassafras :)



This was a lift from the scrapbook inspos quarterly mag. Well, kinda. The stitching was anyhoo...



Another, studio calico one... Documenting a very funny tale from years ago ;)



And lastly this baby... Using more cosmo coordinations :) blingz paint, moo cards, prima pebbles and a heap of gorgeous little bits!

Happy Saturday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: