Thursday 9 October 2008

I got it!

My studio calico came yestarday and made me one happy bunny! I am kinda wishing I had grabbed some add ons now but hey ho :) I started a LO with it last night while I watched 'The Family' and 'Desperate Housewives'... (how sad am I that next week it ends :( ) I have been telling everyone how much I am loving The Family. The whole programme has me in stitches from start to finish. I know it's maybe not supposed to but you have to admit it is pretty funny.

Emily had her first pre-school parents evening last night! Yes, we finally got her into the school we wanted to and it was well worth the wait. She loves it, they love her and it is one of the best childcare places I have seen. She is having a blast while she is there and the ladies all seem to love her. She has taken an enormous shine to Natalie and has even let her french plait her hair. (Emily is just not one for hairstyles and would let it look like a haystack if i'd let her) Natalie is special. After all the aprehension aboutleaving her anywhere, I am really, really happy with them. Kev finally got to see inside and see what Emily had been nattering on about... Won't be all that long til she starts full time school and Ben and I will be left home alone without our bubbly little bunny :( My babies are growing too fast!

And I am waiting eagerly for October afternoon to come into here: www.sugarandspicecrafts.co.uk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you got your kit!

Leslie

Anonymous said...

i gave up on Studio Calico - for now.. have to use up the last 6 freaking months of kits sitting on the floor of the garage. I am glad you love your daycare and Emily loves it. It is so important for everyone to "gel". We have a nanny that comes to the house for a few hours everyday and we ( me and the boys) are totally in love with her. It's worth the wait and the money, ya know!