Wednesday 31 December 2008

A belated Happy Crimbo!




Did you all have a good Crimbo??? I know we did. Too much food was eaten... ;) but it was fabby all the same. Santa brought me a nice new lap top and so blogging and piccies are back on. 'Cept it's soooo bloomin fancy it won't let me upload my piccies until I re-charge the battery *sigh* Technology is all good but sometimes alittle too clever... I only wanted a couple of pics off... :) So right now the battery is charging and i'm gonna add some stuff as soon as I can.

Tonight is new years and i'm working. With Kev off from teaching, I have been working day in and day out since Saturday. I'll finish on Sunday and I can honestly say, i'll be pooped. 5:20am every morning does NOT agree with me. The freezing cold frost is more than enough to make me happy i've got plenty of meat on my bones :lol: I have been very happy working with Jodie though... she doesn't half make me smile.

On the crafting front... I have been making stuff...! Lots and lots and lots of stuff. And of course I went to Sugar and Spices PJ crop and finished 4 LO's... YES 4!!! Also me and a couple of friends have booked up a little cottage to go and stay in, in Feb... We will be scrapping the days and nights away. I am already thinking about the projects I want to finish/start and have a go at. I am going to order piccies too (usually I just print myself but it takes much longer than you ever think it will)... I have classes to design and put together for Sugar and Spice (!) I am defo doing another card class and a LO/mini :)

I have ordered my Studio Calico kit, after completely using my last main kit... I have yet to start the new calendar I got as an add on but I figure this afternoon would be a good time to start with it being the 31st of December. This year I plan to make the most of these beautiful kits after getting some very, very sad news in December... that Sara has decided to take a break from SoML kits :( Her stamps were just the best and the cutest. The kits were my all time fave and i'm absolutely miserable that I won't be having a kit in January. (and to boot she is one of the sweetest ladies) Still I ordered a healthy dose of Studio Calico this month and cannot wait until it arrives... I will be stalking the postie from next week until it arrives ;)

Right off to see if that camera battery has enough juice....

No comments: