Monday, 22 September 2014
20 Facts About Me!
1. I love anything creative. I sometimes would love to be able to make this my full time job!
2. I live in Essex. It isn't all TOWIE you know but a lot of it is!
3. I have two kiddos - Emily and Ben.
4. We have a dog called Betty, called after the TV programme Ugly Betty. She is a staff (which get bad press) and rather like her namesake - don't judge a book by it's cover. She is as soft as grease!
5. I love instagram. It has to be my favourite social media hangout.
6. I bought my first house in 2002, when I was still 21 years old for £52,000. It was a lovely three bed terraced in a small village in Derbyshire. It was on a street called Mount Pleasant Road.
7. I am studying an access course, with the hope of some day becoming a midwife.
8. I love TV. Like really love it. Favourite programmes of the minute are - Ray Donovan, Orange is the new black, the real housewives and don't be tardy for the party. (I love trash TV).
9. I love sleeping.
10. I would love to have eyelash extensions but know I would never keep up with the up keep of them.
11. I am often surprised on how resilient I am.
12. I am a crier. I cry at everything. Happy, sad, you name it... i'll probably cry!
13. Celeb crush at the moment is Live Schreiber and/or Dash Mihok.
14. I love diaries and note books.
15. As a child we had lots of animals, I love animals especially goats!
16. I work full time as a regional manager. I am not happy in my work, I feel that it's a glorified title for a dogs body job. I want to make a difference to peoples lives.
17. I love my middle sister so much. I really miss living near her. If anything, my dad dying has brought us even closer together. I love seeing her eldest Abbeygail and Emily together. They are like two peas in a pod!
18. I have a son who is obsessive like his mama. This week it's minecraft.
19. I love coffee. Especially with hazelnut syrup.
20. I drive a blue citreon c3. I love that car!