Monday 22 September 2014

20 Facts About Me!



1. I love anything creative. I sometimes would love to be able to make this my full time job!

2. I live in Essex. It isn't all TOWIE you know but a lot of it is!

3. I have two kiddos - Emily and Ben.

4. We have a dog called Betty, called after the TV programme Ugly Betty. She is a staff (which get bad press) and rather like her namesake - don't judge a book by it's cover. She is as soft as grease!

5. I love instagram. It has to be my favourite social media hangout.

6. I bought my first house in 2002, when I was still 21 years old for £52,000. It was a lovely three bed terraced in a small village in Derbyshire. It was on a street called Mount Pleasant Road.

7. I am studying an access course, with the hope of some day becoming a midwife.

8. I love TV. Like really love it. Favourite programmes of the minute are - Ray Donovan, Orange is the new black, the real housewives and don't be tardy for the party. (I love trash TV).

9. I love sleeping.

10. I would love to have eyelash extensions but know I would never keep up with the up keep of them.

11. I am often surprised on how resilient I am.

12. I am a crier. I cry at everything. Happy, sad, you name it... i'll probably cry!

13. Celeb crush at the moment is Live Schreiber and/or Dash Mihok.

14. I love diaries and note books.

15. As a child we had lots of animals, I love animals especially goats!

16. I work full time as a regional manager. I am not happy in my work, I feel that it's a glorified title for a dogs body job. I want to make a difference to peoples lives.

17. I love my middle sister so much. I really miss living near her. If anything, my dad dying has brought us even closer together. I love seeing her eldest Abbeygail and Emily together. They are like two peas in a pod!

18. I have a son who is obsessive like his mama. This week it's minecraft.

19. I love coffee. Especially with hazelnut syrup.

20. I drive a blue citreon c3. I love that car!



No comments: