Saturday 28 March 2015

You are loved.

 This is my second layout from the Websters Pages - Growing up girl paper kit (see previous post for what the kit contains).

This is the next layout to be added into my year album, documenting my families life through the year, alongside my project life layouts.

Documenting year on year can seem like an enormous task but really it's not. It is as difficult as you want to make it! It is a lovely project to look back on year on year and see what has changed or stayed the same!

Documenting the everyday is so important. If I look back at photographs of the past, I like looking at the details. The story behind the story. I like seeing how things have changed. How things are the same. I love the everyday.


I joined this range with some stickers from my stash and flairs, joined with some cord I had on my desk. Because the colours are muted, the range is easily combined with other ranges.

I stamped on the map print too in a pale grey ink that worked well with the vintagey paper feel.

The map print was ideal for the subject too... sending selfies to one of my besties in Australia!


No comments: