Wednesday 25 March 2015

You & Me


Here is my first make for the Jones Crafts Design team! I got chosen to work with Websters Pages which is okay by me..... I love them! 

As you know I am an avid project lifer but can't do everything so my project life album is mixed with 12 x 12 layouts of important things I feel warrant a large layout. 
My project life album is usually mixed cards, I don't worry so much about using one range for a whole album... how could you do that?!! And I don't care about the mix match of page protectors/rounded or square corners etc... I just care about the memories! 

So here is one layout I worked on with the Websters Pages range - Growing up girl paper kit. It comes with 12 papers and 10 mini cards and 5 file folders.  The papers are beautiful and delicate and quiet vintagey.... not forgetting very floral and girlie!


They were perfect colours to match with these bright stickers and the instagram print I had of Emily and me in the cold! 


No comments: