Tuesday 15 February 2011

Time

Where does time go? It seems all I do is chase my tail lately!! :)

I have had three lovely kits delivered though - Noel Mignon, Studio Calico and Scrapagogo... Each of them amazing!

I have also been making :) I'm not sure how these pictures will turn out as I'm posting from my iPhone but here goes: !



This was a mixture of Studio Calico goodies, new and old. I used my new jenni bowlin ink pads too... You do NEED them!!




I used loads of primarni jewellery on this one. I just broke it up... The large pink flower was from a £2 bracelet that had about 8 of these babies on there :)

Off to a craft fair in Braintree on Saturday, that's after working 06:30 til 10:30... Can't say I'm enjoying work but i'm grateful to have a job, two girls got made redundant today :(

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: