Wednesday 23 February 2011

Just a quick howdy!

Well, I'm not good at keeping up with this blogging lark am I?
Work has been hellish, we have had a swap round in the office and it's not going well. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold it all in before I explode!! I have had a few arguements already and it's just stressful ;)
Anyhow. In four and a half weeks.... It's the GoGoGetaway!! Yay! I'm so excited. I thought I needed a break last year :) but this... !
I'm thinking about packing already :)
I've been making too:



This was with my January GoGo kit along with a few bits I've found on a big clear out.



This is one from my studio calico kit :) I love that pic of Benji...!

Well, that's it from me. I'm hoping work gets easier and less stressful although I'm not sure how that is possible really... Some people are just good delegators and do little themselves ;) all I keep thinking is ... less than 30 days til GoGo!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Michelle S said...

Love ur pages :)

gayle said...

Oh you lucky thing, you're going to Scrapagogo?? Just became a student again so just enjoying the Go2pieces for a little fix LOL
Lovely pages, Studio Calico has some beautiful kits!

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back !
Sandra (Pandoras)