Wednesday 18 June 2008

This will make you laugh.

On Saturday, between work and the madness of the past few days... we went into town and bought Emily some face paints :) Of course as soon as we got home, she needed her face painting and chose a clown (then a cat, then perfect peter ????!) she became a clown with whiskers) Also she had a buddy to join in this little face painting session.....





And this is a little sneaky~peek of one of the classes I will be running at Sugar and Spice! I just am loving the whole new fancypants ranges atm :) And with this LO I am officially reviving sponge painting :lol:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks so freaking cute! kev is being so receptive, I don't think Chris would go for it in my house..

Maz-C said...

where is the rest of the pic! me and mum saw it at a and a yesterday and I love it! maz x