Friday 30 May 2008

AWOL...

I found this old piccie kickin' around on Kev's laptop...
How cute was this bubba??
I have been AWOL. I'm back now, well kinda. So much has been happening this last weekend and week...
Monday was the MEGA crop with Debbie Jewell, Shimelle and the fantabulous Ann (we love you even if some nasty, meanie old smackers don't ;)) and it was fabby. Had the best time, ate farrrr to much and sat next to the funniest person on the planet ~ Shaulean you rock paper laydee :)
Then this week has been a whirlwind of half term, visiting friends, work, playing with my new ipod!, family staying over, sorting out a huge ebay dispute, the dreaded dentist and Emily's immunisations. Today Kev has taken Emily off to see Charlie and Lola at Wimbledon's Polka theatre (which is a cool theatre just for littlies)... I have been up to some exciting new ventures...!
People say that luck comes in three's. Well I had three pieces of good luck starting from last night, at work I cleared the air with our acting manageress and in the process found another job there I could do during the school holidays :) Then today, I had an email with a new prospective little job :) and I also went somewhere very yummy, scrummy and was offered another job *insert big huge grin* I cannot tell you how happy I am :) I honestly and truthfully will share when I know I definately can!
Well, a small mouth to feed and a mountain of toys to tidy up.... better get back to it!
P.S. Weight loss going GREAT, I have lost 1 stone and 1 lb!! (that pound matters :))

4 comments:

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara said...

well done on your weight loss ! hope you get the new job good luck.

Anonymous said...

fabulous on the weight loss! and the job offer! woo hoo!

Cara said...

congrats on your new job really pleased for you. !