Monday 19 October 2009

That Monday Feeling :

It's Monday. It means lots of things to me. Mainly a whole heap of catching up on all the things that have not been done over the weekend. I am on the second load of washing at 8:30am. I have taken three phone calls from work. Countless texts some from friends, work and other randomness. I have tidied the weekend away. Monday is the catch up day.

So here is alittle catch up too. I made this a while ago. I got all these cosmo goodies from here. She is super speedy at sending stuff out, which I love!

The pearls were from here. Those prima 'e' range goodies are to die for. I think I have them in nearly every colour! I have enough gems and pearls to last me forever! The ribbon, stickers and everything else came from one or another Studio Calico kit... :D


So today i'm off on catch up.
In other news: (I like that little saying, I read it on someones facebook status and it made me smile) I am meant to be posting on the Sugar and Spice blog... however I can't. Marion has deleted the blog due to our random posts :/ Hopefully now mine will stop too. I am sick of my blog being hacked. So I am not sure when my project over there will be up :(
Happy Monday. Happy catch-up day.

No comments: