- Emily currently is hoping for a pink DS for Crimbo.
- I am hoping for a peaceful night of scrapping.
- Kev is most probably hoping for West Ham to win.
- Ben is hoping not to get caught when he delves into the cutlery draw for the hundreth time today.
- I am hoping on a lotto win this weekend (same as every Saturday).
- I am hoping that the kiddos don't get this sickness bug going around.
- I am hoping that I will be well when I have to go in for my exploratory surgery.
- I am hoping that everyone I know is health and safe, no matter where in the world they are.
- I am hoping that I will enjoy 'The Family' tonight.
- I am hoping that I will always appreciate HOPE.
Do you get me? Do you get the HOPE thing too? I Guess I may want to start a HOPE Journo too.
So, what else has happened to me in the last 24 hrs. Not much. I had drs app. I have to have exploratory surgery which I am not so happy about :( You know I am pretty worried about it. I guess though that millions of peeps each day have surgeries and are ok. I just worry what might be wrong with me to need it. And so in preperation I had to go and have a blood test today. Which is pretty much as traumatic as being told you need surgery LMAO. My veins are non-exsistent. Even for a fat bird :) So after being stabbed a few times and having my arm totally butchered, I have a huge swollen purple bruise. Which has made me cranky as the kids always seem to hang off this arm, which now hurts. I HOPE they stop. ;) But it's nice to know after two years someone is listening to me. I have HOPE.