Tuesday 10 March 2009

*Bleurgg*

The past week or two have been a complete blur and bleurg! Hence why very little blogging, facebook-ing and tweeting have been taking place...

After coming home on Sunday night from work (Happy Birthday Helen!) I was very, very sick and still feel under the weather. I think it's a bug as Emily and Ben have both been ill too :( Fingers crossed that it will soon pass.

Today I plan to tie up alot of loose ends and maybe even get round to using some of the new stash I have *lots of yummies from work*!!! And put my new trimmer to good use... I know I am a pencil and ruler gal and would swear you never need buy a trimmer ever. But these woodware ones are the dogs. And the blades are so simple to change...

So no pics just yet. Hopefully tomorrow I will have lots to share...

No comments: