Wednesday 18 March 2009

I wanna be rich and I want lots of money...

... I don't care about clever, I don't care about funny :)
I am so busy this week. Surprisingly I have a day off from work on Saturday but that means we're even busier :D It's my sisters 40th birthday and so early on Saturday morning Emily and me are whizzing up to see her and her littlies. Emily is so excited. She is planning on listening to her fave song... 'puppy love' all the way there and then taking it to play there which i'm sure Jill will be happy with as she used to have the biggest crush on Donny.
So really this week, i'm just playing catch up. So much in the house needs doing. I have a million emails that need sending. I have a whole pile of ironing that needs doing. I have a little boy who is into pinching right now and it's driving me nuts! I have a mini to finish up for my sister too, wrapping paper to buy, biscuits/cakes to bake. OMG. There just isn't enough time in the day.
This week it'll be short on pics. Sorry. It's short of scrapping for me too :(
P.S. for those of you who have facebooked/emailed/commented on your love of lily allen :) it makes me happy. Each night I have been falling to sleep with 'are you mine, are you mine... cause I stay here all the time... watchin' telly, drinking wine-ne-ne...' So take that ish. Yet so cool. I am really seriously thinking I have a Lily Allen obsession. (along with paper, facebook, food, alcohol, sleeping... need I go on?)

No comments: