Friday 16 March 2007

Happy Red Nose Day!

Hey happy red nose day! Give generously as it's for a great cause... We have done our bit and have noses and have donated... piccies of kids to follow!!!

One more sleep, as my crop is tomorrow- really looking forward to it and cannot wait. Lets hope it is GOOD and worth while using a 'pass-out' for... i'm sure it will be scrapping always is. I am rather disappointed though as my pics I ordered from pixmania are not here and show no signs of being here before the weekend is out... I think it's pretty poor because I did order them on Monday and they still haven't been sent out!

STILL finding Billie Joe so scrummy! Check him out on youtube!!! (and his bare bottie) He really is one super-douper guy. And bloomin' gorgeous!

Well.... doing an embroodled LO so off to finish it.

Love, Polly xxx

No comments: