Saturday 31 March 2007

Yeah! The start of the Easter hols!

Well, the Easter holidays are here and Kevy has now finished work for two weeks. We have no set in stone plans but I would like to visit Colchester Zoo and Southend with my 'new baby' to take some piccies of the kids. Plus Emily would be absolutely amazed at the zoo at the mo... she loves animals and would be totally in awe of it all.

We braved tesco's this morning! Yikes, it was so busy. I hate shopping on Saturdays and for some reason all the people in the Pitsea tesco's are so ignorant! Firstly you get pushed from pillar to post along each isle then the checkout woman just slung every item along without offering to help or asking if I was ready! It's so much easier doing it online and will remember that next week.

Managed to make a fabby LO last night, documenting the birth of Ben and started Emily's too. I used the bazzill bling cardstock and a silver pen- lots of handwritten journalling and buttons. And I got the chance to use my MM glitter alphas which look lovely. Will upload the piccies later!

Have read elsie's blog and have noticed that she has set up an etsy store... wow her goodies are fabby and have made me giddy! I am now back on that little avenue and become motivated to do my own because I too have some fabby stuff to sell, am now going to be dedicated to take piccies and set it up tonight; if I have time!

No comments: