I saw this around on a few blogs (I got it here http://scrappingandnewfs.blogspot.com/) and it looked like fun... so here goes:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper – I adore wrapping!
2. Real tree or Artificial? I love real trees but it's impractical with two small kiddos..
3. When do you put up the tree? Normally the first but it was much later this year.
4. When do you take the tree down? Always by 12th Night, probably before.
5. Do you like eggnog? No thanks.
6. Favourite gift received as a child? Hmmm... a ticket to see Jason Donovan when I was about 11, hidden in a box of roses.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? No one really... We're all pretty easy to buy for.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Emily
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Brooklyn Beckhams diary (a fictional book) WHY? Need I say more???
11. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Hmmm depends on how organised I am, this year it was October.
14. Have you ever recycled/regifted a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything!
16. Favorite Christmas song? I like most of them... fave atm is Rockin' around the Christmas tree
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel but at home, if that makes sense.
18. Can you name Santa's reindeer? No, not without a scrapping ribbon with their names printed on.
19. Do you have an Angel on top of the tree or a star? Neither, a great big purple peacock.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Day
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Shoppers!
22. Best thing about Christmas? Alcohol comsumption... time off and just lazing around and seeing peeps we haven't all year.
So if you like the look of this, cut and paste and add it to your blog. x