Tuesday 18 December 2007

Journal your Christmas.

So, it's FAR from finished. I have completed revised my scrapping technique. I have made pages and left room for photographs, which I find near on impossible BUT time is of the essence to get this journal finished. AND I had so much catching up to do...

I still love the 'old' Queen and CO felt. It's so much thicker than the new stuff they have brought out, so much more robust and yummy!



I have found a use for all those little chipboard letters in my QVC kit that I got nearly a year ago (!) I know... And with this paper I just love them.



Hmmm. Not sure about this one.



I have to fill in my times but I have been proud of how much 'old' stash i've been using. I had the Christmas papers (ok I brought 3 more sheets on Sunday but thats it) and I've just rummaged around for embellies and yummy-ness to add to it. I've used a heap of stuff but stuff I wouldn't of otherwise used on anything else.



I LOVE lists! (and fake stiching too!)



Hmm. Not sure on this one either.



YUM. Scenic route chipboard letters, glossy and shiny goodness!



Cute.



I think this maybe my favourite page so far. I love the pink Christmas tree paper. I think this is my ALL TIME fave Christmas paper i've EVER seen. And I love creative imaginations stuff. It's so useable.



This page took me the longest to complete and not because I din't like the prompt, just because I actually finished this one AND it isn't my true style but I am SOOO in love with this bird and stitching just looks so cute on LO's. And the brown feather just had to go with the bird and so I used the least of my fave of the papers I had and suddenly, as I was sat watching dragons den (lol) finishing it off I realised I did in fact really like the paper now I had put some goodies on it. And I can say I found this on very theraputic.





So. This is my journal up until now. (Nina you will be pleased i've gotten on)

1 comment:

michelle said...

good girl! haha.. This looks so cute and so fun. I just caught up on mine yesterday. But i am vowing to keep up to date on it..