Wednesday 5 December 2007

Waiting.


Waiting. I'm a person who hates waiting. I like things done right now. You know. I make the decsion and then I want it all sorted. So when you're looking for a job it's no good if you're not able to be paitient.

I have emailed two places today with my CV. I guess that atm working is really awkward, as we have major childcare issues... and so IF I see a job thats suitable I kinda wanna know if i'm likely to get it or not. NOT, we'll be in touch within THREE weeks. Three weeks is just TOO long. So now i'm waiting and waiting truly sucks.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

glad to see i am not the only inpatient one out there

michelle said...

I don't even like to repeat myself let alone wait. My husband likes to call my side of my family (sisters, dad, mom) the NOW family. haha

michelle said...

I don't even like to repeat myself let alone wait. My husband likes to call my side of my family (sisters, dad, mom) the NOW family. haha