Tuesday 21 April 2009

Hullo! Good times :)

Well, after a hectic last week... and weekend. I'm back.. Ally was busy. I have a whole heap of photos to share (including the unisex loos Marion and Adrienne were extremley offended by!) but alas, had no time to put them on the pootie yet... will add when I have a mo.

Brought my weight in stamps, which is a bloomin' lot. Laughed too much and walked up too many stairs... I think about a 100 to our hotel room! (ok, slight exageration but it was alot) Scrapped very little, as all i've seen the past week is boxes ;) but now my mojo is well and truly back! I am planning on organising my June classes for you all, including my journo'ing one where you will need your tissues and waterproof mascara.

Here though, are my two little takes on the twiddley challenge... here I loved this challenge as cards are really inspiring me right now! *yes, you did hear that right*



I love using acetate and especially stamping on it! It is just so easy and looks fab. I used a few of the new stamps i'd brought over the weekend... and glimmer mist on the bird (in turquoise) and then on the cherry card, I painted the cherry and then glossy accented the deep red cherries to add a glossy shine. I love all acetate cards! Even when they're written in, they still look cool, I just need someone extra special to send them too now :)

And lastly... I had a very old friend add me on facebook yesterday. It made me smile. I'm not sure why we lost touch. It just happened. It made me smile seeing their name pop up in my inbox. Good times.

P.S. Still waiting for my Studio Calico... *grrr* I hate waiting. But to make myself happier I ordered some pro markers. I wish I had got them at Ally. Hey ho. They should be here tomorrow!!! :D

P.P.S Happy birthday to me, today I turn 29. Bit of a weird day as Kevy is at work til gone 9pm tonight and the kiddos and me are home alone. But the weather is beautiful and I plan on just relaxing and breezing into year 29... My life is pretty cool and happy right now. I have alot planned for year twenty nine.

P.P.P.S I'm also still waiting for my Sarah's cards kit too. *taps fingers patiently* Waiting is not my thing.

2 comments:

michelle said...

well I hope your goodies come soon.. that makes me edgy too. i hope you have a great birthday.. i will see you on facebook..lol mwah

Sandra said...

Hope you had a good birthday hun. Many happy returns xxx