Wednesday 1 April 2009

Just a little bit more.

Just two more LO's to share with you that I made last night while plonked in front of the tv watching CSI. Although I must say, it actually wasn't my thing last night. Bit too weird. Bit too much of the new guy and although I like him. I just would've liked more of the others too.

I am getting into stamping onto LO. Like not just a little either. A whole lot. It's just so easy and I have so many, that even if I used one a day for the next five or so years, I don't think i'd use the same stamp twice.


This one I took inspo from Nina's reduce, reuse and recycle LO. I am not a lover of tearing. In fact it fills my heart with dread. Tear and paper do not mix. But I loved the whole tearing of a circle. I loved the stamping around it (ha, ha yes Marion I know this was your idea!) Then it went abit freestyle. I love journalling on strips. I love my ali e stamps. I love cosmo (as you know), I love american crafts (who doesn't?) I love that shoe lace glittery ribbon that will be coming to Ally Pally with us...! *yay* And I wish I had more of those cute yellow thickers. I love yellow. It's reminding me of how gorgeous this summer is going to be. And on the whole I love this LO too. Alittle wild piccies of me. Back when I had shorter hair, was like 5 dress sizes smaller and drank pints *gasp* and painted my nails silver *why?*.

And I still have so much to do. But i'm indulging myself in my own projects and happiness. I am enjoying the little free time I have and of course the sunshine :)

No comments: