Saturday 11 April 2009

A little bit of Kaiser goodness...and more!


This one, which is a bit of a mix of patternes and card and not my normal stuff... The picture says it all.

I love cosmo. As I always say :D I just love it sooooooo much. The colours, the patterns... I just *heart* it!

This cute mini can be used for boys as well as girls... it appears quiet girlie but with the right papers, it's suitable for anyone!








Do you know how much I love robots? Do you know how much i'm loving using heaps of piccies on one LO?? Well Lots!!! I hand stitched the sentiment running along the bottom of both pages... I love stitching too :) I added coiled wire around the letters and cut out lots of cogs and a couple of robots. Teamed with one cute boy = a beauty of a LO :D










I used my cricut for the title! *gasp* yes, that machine thats been gathering dust since last year... I must use it more!! Lots of cutting on this LO, lots of paint, ribbon, pearls and a cute title... design and cut on SCAL. If you have a cricut this software is amazing!! Esp. with all the two peas fonts!








Well i'm busy rearranging my scrap area and so am v. busy... and of course busy with Ally Pally too :) If any of you are going, come and say hello!!!

1 comment:

Tinkerbelle said...

Hello, how you doing? Not seen you for ages.... What package have you been using on you Cricut for the writing as it is very yummy xxxx Lots of great makes xxxx See you at Ali Pali xxxx