Tuesday 11 September 2007

Just for fun...

Giggle. It makes everything so much better.
Love. With love you can do anything. h And with each other, Emily has a partner in crime... and boy, is she teaching him well!!!

I love taking photographs. I went through a phase after I worked at Olan Mills (a family portrait studio) that I hated pictures. Theirs were SO stuffy, it made me loose any get-up-and-go I had for photography. Now, since having the kids and getting my cannon... I have it back. By no means am I any good at it but everyday i'm inspired. Inspired by blogs and others scrapping work. At the mo, I am loving Karen Russell SOOOO much. Her piccies of her kids are SUPER amazing. What I wouldn't do to go to her class in the UK next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! hasn't Ben grown up!!! Good luck with the childminding, hope it goes well :)