Sunday 9 September 2007

Yesterday we made this....




...and ate FAR too much of it at tea time! But Emily had so much fun licking the melted chocolate spoon and of course eating the fruits of her labour afterwards...


the licking of the spoon is the 'bestest' bit... according to Emily...!
Simple, no fanciful icing chocolate heaven...
This boy, then poked his finger in the side and then sucked all the chocolate-y crumbs afterwards... YUM!
And this is the boy himself who is ready for bed, all bathed and clean in his new pj's... isn't he bloomin' cute?!!! (p.s. thank you Shelley for saying so!!!)
And these are my new bargain pumps I brought for £4 from primark... how I love some of the stuff in there! And so cheap...
And I brought Emily this cape... it was only 50p, it has a superman 'S' on the back - she is in her loving super hero years atm... and I was told superhero's need apples! And not just any old apples, they HAVE to be green...!

I will add all the birthday party pics from today but i'm pooped right now. I'm watching hells kitchen then i'm off to bed... Nightie, night! xxx

p.s. agreeing wholey with Karen Russell ~ my blog too has become a photo blog (be it not so fabby as hers) I haven't been doing much scrapping lately but WILL be this week... I promise. (and some cool SIMPLE pens on paper stuff too...)

No comments: