Monday 19 November 2007

Crop on the 25th!



This is the cute little album we will be making at crop on the 25th! It's a cute little scalloped acetate album with patterned paper (varies in each kit), sequins, gems, stiching and fibres... I printed my photographs onto white bazzill so the whole album isn't too 'shiny' and I think the effect is pretty good. I also printed them in black and white ~ I wanted to add to the icy, snowy, winter feel (and my piccie colours were just ALL over the place!)

So it's a kinda 'no rules' crop. You get your kit (if you want one) and then you do what you want with it! I used the MM magnetic alphs stamps (which i'll bring along and I also have some large foam stamps that would work well with ink/paint too).

You will need some kind of permanent pen (like a slick writer or a sharpie) and a staz on ink pad, a needle with a sharp point but a fairly big eye to get the embroidery thread through and then adhesives/scissors ~ the usual crop stuff... And any projects you may be working on, any fab stash finds you may have had etc... OOOOhh and we LOVE seeing your albums...!

Sorry the piccies is a bit naff but at nearly midnight, the light isn't in my favour...

1 comment:

michelle said...

This looks so awesome! Love that transparency!