Monday 14 April 2008

Back to normality.

Kev is back to work. I am at home with the kiddo's. I am already stressing about work next weekend. It seems to be a 'carer' you don't have to be caring at all. the stories I hear over the phone scare me. But still I do enjoy work alot, even though it's super, super busy and extra stressful. I actual thrive on that type of busy/stressy type of work.

I tried to create last night but my mind was mush. I need at least 8 hours sleep a night. This weekend I had 10 in total. I worked flat out. I got bitten to death by ants while doing a carer's job who 'couldn't be bothered' to. I have decided I hate ants. I need more storage for all my photos. I need to sort my scrap stuff as it's getting totally out of control right now. I need all my kits to arrive!

And keep your fingers crossed that some magic comes my way. xxx

1 comment:

michelle said...

sending mojo your way.. girl, you need to relax and sleep. I think sleep deprivation is the direct cause of being mojo-less. So I prescribe sleep !