Monday 23 February 2009

Bright eyed and bushy tailed?

I have been finishing up a couple of projects I started in Birmingham...
Puffy thickers are so cool...! and so is American crafts paper...! Check out the little welly boots :)

This one sums up my first year at Butlins... I was a totally diff person to who I am today ;) The pic is one that holds many memories. It was when I finally found me and lived for the moment. Which even though i've grown up, its something that has stayed with me.
This one I kinda started before Birmingham and finished after Birmingham... it has been a very long work in progress. The hearts were all cut from American Crafts paper and then fitter together. The gems are seperate kaiser ones arranged into a scroll.

The little envelope was from SoML and has a little note inside (paper thanks to Nina!) that reads... 'and no matter how hard life got, she still found reasons to smile'. I think we can all relate to that one. Life can be tough at times but look on the bright side and you get through.



I have had the busiest weekend! I worked a mammouth shift at L/C this weekend... 10:30 on Saturday until 08:00 on Sunday... I managed to snatch a few hours sleep between random phone calls at 3am from ladies asking for their morning carers and breakfast!! So I was very tired yesterday evening... *yawn*. We had a very busy sale day in the shop yesterday too! It was great to see some ladies I hadn't seen in a while and of course we sold lots of goodies and made many hearts happy :) Needless to say I will not be doing that amount of work at L/C again any time soon...! I was in bed very early last night and asleep before many kiddos ;) I finally feel a little more human now.
Saturday is Studio Calico release day :) I'm so excited!!! I think I want all add ons this month... They look lovely. The fact that they have new cosmo cricket stuff in!! Cherry paper... and yellow stuff!! That has me so excited (yes, i'm clapping ;) )
I have a long list of stuff that needs to be done... and it's not getting done while I sit here... Filling my ipod and blogging... Gotta get some work done. See you tomoz :)

No comments: