Wednesday 11 February 2009

Twice. What? More Studio Calico Wubs.

Third LO... Completed with my Feb SC kit... *wubs*

My mojo is B.A.C.K

'Cept I kinda cheated as I made this frame while away the past weekend... did I mention i'd been away? :)


The finished article, complete with SC own designed paper... Fabby thickers, these ones smell devine when you open a new packet...! Ribbon, brads and yummies.


All completed this afto, while Ben slept and Emily played happy mrs. chicken on her DS.


I'm going to join in with this http://www.thebasb.blogspot.com/ here... OMG! I saw Gordon Ramsey staring back and me and it made me smile. I used to think he was a super, mean, mans man. But actually the cave-man thingie he has about him has it's charm. However my LO would include the very 'geezer-like' Danny Dyer. You tube him. You'll see he is a cockney boy bit of ruff ;) *yum-yum*
Twice in one day... :)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I am totally playing along with the BASB this time ! I love the idea of a shrine!!! Nothing wrong with healthy stalking...

erin said...

hi there!
i found your blog through sis. love your style. and i love studio calico!
erin

april said...

love this LO! and you're right, the fabric thickers do smell yummy