Wednesday 25 February 2009

Stuff :D

Yesterday I finished up and started a heap of projects... It always feels good to complete those projects lying around... or filling boxes :)

This one was made using a 12" x 12" sheet of acetate...

And those cute Ali E stamps from Technique Tuesday that I got from Studio Calico...


It's hard to work out whats LO and whats acetate but you get the idea.



This is an ongoing project that I started from a SiSTV class with Ashley Wren... this gal is fabby. Her classes are super cool ;) The book has several sections, it's more like an art journo than a scrapping book. I love it. It seriously gets you thinking and journo'ing your heart out :)






This LO was inspired by a cool quote on SiSTV...

And this is the front cover, which I guess I should've not had the date on because it still has so many pages left and it will probably last me through 2009 and into 2010!


This little book is soooo cute... I got it at Sugar and Spice! Ages ago, like when it first came in probably 6 months ago. I finally covered it last night :)
I used alot of the Studio Calico bits from my Feb kit...

I finished this up too!! :)

With loads of journo'ing.

And a pretty fabby pic from nearly ten years ago.

So, I spent the majority of yesterday building blocks, chatting with Em, tidying and finishing up projects I have had lying around for a while. It makes me happy to see so much finished up. Ok, the mini has to have pics printed and put into it. I have all the bits and embellies put aside though. It's ready to go.
Today I have a sore throat. I feel like a croaky Freddo Frog. I'm hoping it'll be gone by tomorrow. I hate being ill.

1 comment:

Tinkerbelle said...

OM(Flipping)G.... you put me to shame. Where do you get those extra hours in the day from, because I would like to buy some... at any cost... GO GIRL GO xxx your work is so yummy, your such an inspiration xxxx