Wednesday 11 February 2009

*hee-hee* I love Stash!

A little sneaky peeky at something else thats red!

I just love paper. Really I do. I am beginning to think I have a problem with it. I know I do. I just got a delicious box of American Crafts goodies arrive. Whoa. There stuff is so cute atm. Very KI. Very kitsch. Just very bloomin' lovely.

I ordered it all from Sarah's cards. I only ordered it on Monday :) I am a very happy bunny. I love stash. I love paper. I love my hobby which is slowly taking over my life. (which I L.O.V.E) And after buying this, which is such good value... I think I need to get scrapping ;)







I am also off this weekend, well on Sunday after my class... to a trade show with Marion and Nina. Thank you Miss. Marion for inviting me. I am sooo excited and cannot wait to go :) :) :)There might also be some fan-tabulous news for a certain person too ;)

I am a lucky girl.

No comments: