Wednesday 12 March 2008

Sneak a lookie at this...


Yum.

Betcha didn't realise that records (yes, children born in and before the 80's will remember these babies!) make perfectly gorgeous mini books??

Well they do.

And I made this sweet little project in a couple of hours last night. 8 simple pages/records/perspex pages of pure gorgeousness. I loved this little thing! Made using my March SoML add on kit. :) Perfect!
Sad thing is, when I started this yesterday afto Emily was intrigued. She has no idea what a tape is let alone a record. She couldn't quiet understand it was like a CD. My god, it made me feel super, super old.

3 comments:

Gemma said...

How retro is that! I hadnt thought about using records! Must give it a go. Thanks for the inspiration.

voodoo vixen said...

This looks brilliant, can't wait to see the entire project!

michelle said...

wow! you are so freaking creative. I can't wait to see this baby.