Wednesday 18 July 2007

As promised...

...I have been wanting to put these up since last Friday evening but haven't had the chance... These are the goodies - minus two paper packs that I already sold at crop... (thank you!) - that Sandra gave to me along with my apron. I'm sure I was supposed to sell the apron too but you know that thing is so dang cute; how could I part with it???

So ok... here are the goodies on offer today: (I know the college fund is on hold but i'm still undecided how I can work around my childcare issues atm... so still saving and gathering... who knows what may happen...) Again, prices don't include p&p and will be charged at cost. Thanks x

A bazzill basics black album with the 7gypsies paper (heaps- plenty to cover the inside of the album and have some left over) with two DCWV packs - tabs and letters. £8.50


Petaloo flowers - super cute and funky!!! £2

An little mini book pack! I love mini books...!!! £1


And lastly this paper pack is SUPER SUPER cute... A karen foster paper pack with brads (yes, how cute are they???) and two sticker sheets which are cardstock stickers! £10





If you want anything then email me at : realmarypoppins@yahoo.co.uk And thanks again!

No comments: