Monday 23 July 2007

I'm hooked...

...on Harry Potter... do you know how exciting that book is??? Yes, no spoliers here but I would just like to say how quickly it's got into the whole Harry/Voldermort thingie. It's pretty gripping from page one! Hooray for books - I just love 'em!


Managed to scrape in my BOB (best of British) scrapbooking entry. I have no doubt that i'll not even come close but you never know unless you try. I know heaps of you UKS girls have entered and a big good luck to you all! It would be super amazing if someone I actually knew won.


Yesterday Emily was busy playing dressing up - she loves hats and has found a pair of cheap sunglasses, I think they were a freebie with something. Well, because they were so cheap practically as soon as we got them the 'sunglasses' lenses had fallen out. Now she has been wearing them as glasses and making us laugh so much. Benny Hill sprung to my mind....


1 comment:

Katy said...

Fab pics!! Good luck in the Best Of British!!

ps.... you've been tagged.. check out my blog!