Friday 20 July 2007

I'm late, i'm late...

Yesterday I had my class. I know it's usually on a Friday so that is something that threw me. I totally didn't realise it was starting at 10:30am. So I toddled along and went for a walk down to the local shop and wandered back slowly with the kids in tow. I got back to find Sandra had called me. My class started at 10:30am and it was now 11am!!! I shot in the car and zooooooomed over there. It took me only 15 mins to get my stuff in the car, drive into town, park and walk down four flights of stairs to her gorgeous little den of paper goodies!
My ladies were lovely, so understanding and so enthusiastic to get on creating! Wow. We had some super sreative thoughts going on. Real light bulb moments. So we worked til around 2pm and had fun. You know scrapping really is a type of therapy.
And when I got home... I put my little boy to bed and then Kevy fell asleep in the chair and Emily on me while I watched neighbours and read my new CK mag. (I might've shut my eyes too, lol).
I did scrap last night - so I will add piccies later of my 1.5 creations... I still have half left to do.

Kevy has his end of term party for his form today. I hope it goes well. He says they are a good bunch. Well, i'm sure they'll be full of e-numbers as he left this morning with fizzy orange fanta, jelly sweets and mini choccie deserts...

And it's Billericay crop tomorrow! Yay! It will be weird though, no Nina again and no Jane... Last time I was alittle late - so i'm planning on getting there at a reasonable time tomorrow... And i'm planning on being as productive as I was at the Havering crop... I always seem to get SOOO much more stuff done there (maybe because i'm not just having a chin wag for the whole entire time?!) . Donna has come up with a beautiful mini book with the love, elsie Toby papers! I know i'm not going to fill it with piccies tomorrow (our yellow ink is out) but I will have fun making it and then I have a hundred and one projects I wanna get on with... fingers crossed...

And I have a new obssession to add to Amiee's CJ... SIStv.... get over there. The galleries are SO out of this world and i'm loving you guys who *hearted* me - thanks you sweeties.

1 comment:

michelle said...

that's cool that your students were so understanding! i can't believe you haven't been to SIS! lol..