Sunday 1 July 2007

Few more craft-ier piccies!





This is the wonderful picture my daughter Emily drew - cute, eh? It's Uncle Ben and Aunty Kerry with baby Ruby in her tummy -how cute!!!??? And the little book I started making on Friday at scrapbooking class - i'm loving the kazzoo kids papers that Sandra has in...! They are so cute- cannot wait to use my fire engine and rocket ones too!






This is some of the fabric I have brought... pretty cute, eh??? And the exploding triangle i've made with the SoML kit (June one)... YES I ordered the July one today - how could anyone resist??? It' is so cool this month!






This is what I made for Sandra from her birthday (though it was alitttle late...) A cute sterling silver pearl cluster bracelet. I'm so glad she liked it.

2 comments:

Nina said...

Wow that looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Liked it? I flippin love it!! Thank you again x