Monday 20 August 2007

I have learnt...



...to do this with my piccies. I have wanted to do it for ages. And since having the computer tricks by CK i'm hooked! Wow. this is a must have for scrappers. There are some fabby tricks to learn and i'm trying hard. Some of it is very confusing. I only have photoshop 2.0 and the book works on 5.0 so some of it is different - so it's a kinda guessing game but it looks pretty cool...
I worked last night too and I now have calves of steel. I was working upstairs and for seven hours all I did was run up and down and up and down with plates, trays, drinks etc... I got home at just gone nine and took a cupcake to bed. I was so knackered. I just fell asleep practically straight away and woke at half past midnight with laptop in my hand...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paula, your photos look gorgeous, must get that book off the bookshelf! Glad to hear you survived work! just think how fit you will be!!!!