Wednesday 15 August 2007

Yay!!!

Good news - I did my first 'trial' shift at the quays in Basildon. It was good... I did wear the most uncomfortable shoes though, coincidentally though they were EXTRA comfy before I left the house. Apart from my feet hurting though it wasn't 'super' busy and Reece, Nikki, Emily and Simon were fab. Well, here goes Friday night now! Wish me luck...

This is Ben (yesterday actually) as a scurvvy pirate (-or not so scurvvy, see below!) Isn't this little bandanna/hat adorable? It was a bargain £1 from Sainsburys! Yay, I do love a bargain...


Today we visited baby Ruby who is ten weeks and now 9lbs 14ozs! And still ever so tiny to me with my two huge monsters! Emily was in total awe of Ruby and sat on their huge couch and held her so sweetly. Goodness, I thought she was going to love her to death. She was never parted from her. And baby Ruby was very appreciative of her picture - well she didn't cry. And Kerry is taking to motherhood SO well and Ben (not mine, Kerry's hubbie) was such a darling 'I would hold baby Ruby ALL day if I could' ... awwwwww how bloomin' sweet is that???

So, when I returned tonight. Kevy was attached to his xbox 360. Playing footie (pro, I think)... and it was nice. I felt human. I felt he was actually pleased to see me. Wow. He said it was weird that I wasn't there tonight. Maybe this working will bring in much more than just money...

2 comments:

michelle said...

that hat is the cutest and ben is adorable! i know what you mean about babies, my girlfriend just had one and I swear mine were never that small

Nina said...

Awwwwwwwwwww Benny boy in his bandana!
Thanks for the coffee and goodies yesterday. ;)