Wednesday 15 August 2007

Tagged!

I have been tagged again, yay! This time by Michelle (http://scrapcouture.typepad.com/) and so here goes...

What were you doing 10 years ago? Well, I was 17. And partying hard. I went was on hols from college and going out ALL the time while working a part time job and generally having fun. At the time I had a MAJOR crush on a guy called Adam and was best friends with a girl called Donna... Woah. so long ago. Ten years, make me feel ancient.
What were you doing 1 year ago? About to 'pop' my boy out! He came 2 weeks early and in 35 minutes! YES, 35! and no pain relief...
Five snacks you enjoy: 1-pretzels... , 2- strawberries, 3 - crisps (except cheese and onion), 4- any kind of chocolate, 5- those seasame seed bar thingies....
Five songs you know all the lyrics to: 1- (sad but...) the Olivia Newton John cd, 2- the majority of Greenday songs, 3- Dido-Marys in India, 4- I would like to say Flourescent adolescent- the the artic monkeys ~ but i'm not word perfect, 5- Jack Johnson stuff too - Emily loves curious george and if we hear his music we HAVE to turn it up so we can sing along!
5 Things you would do if you were a milionaire: 1- Move into a huge country house rather like Amanda's and have a pool and lots of land to do heaps with, 2- pay for private ed. for my two kids and my sisters three too, 3- pay off my sisters house, 4 -buy some sort of business , 5- shop like hell!!!
5 Bad Habits : 1- Being addicted to coca cola, 2- cussing, 3- not eating breakfast, 4- not putting away dishes (i'll do them, I just don't want to put them away) , 5- not putting my clothes in the laundry basket
5 Things You Like To Do: 1- scrapbooking, 2- sleeping, 3- watch (a lot) of TV, 4- taking pictures, 5- reading And not in that order...
5 Things You Will Never Wear Again: 1- white jeans, 2- dresses, 3- ra-ra skirts, 4- those bloomin uncomfortable shoes!!!, 5- a small dress size... lol
5 Favorite Toys: 1- my laptop, 2- my camera, 3- the tv remote ... sorry I can't think of five!
Where will you be in 10 years: Hopefully somewhere nice and as long as we are happy I don't care!

And I tag... Nina (http://adventuresinbugland.blogspot.com/) , Peechy (http://sweetpeechy.blogspot.com/), Sandra (http://pandorasandra.typepad.com/) , Shelly (http://shellybrewer.blogspot.com/) and Barbara (http://barbaraespinosa.blogspot.com/)!!!

Now seriously, I MUST sleep. Nightie night all you blogger gals!

4 comments:

Nina said...

Ohhhhhh you have tagged me!
I am at the shop today if you fancey escaping and having a coffee. x

Shelly Brewer said...

I may just have to do this one!! I'm not very good at doing tags...but let me see what I feel like later..ha,ha! Love your answers!! I have to think about what I was doing 10 years ago!

Anonymous said...

what's up! I don't ever go on the internet at home and i cannot get onto your blog from work, so today I am making a special trip from home to visit you! miss you glad you liked that tag! not a skirt/dress gal, eh?

Joanna said...

Hello i really liked the answers to this tag. I would find it difficult to limit my bad habits to 5