Sunday 7 October 2007

Here is our little crop project for the 28th!

The cute little box it comes in... i'm going to keep mine but I guess it would make a sweet little gift.
The folded jacobs ladder book...
And these give you a little peek of the inside:

For the kit you will need to bring:
3"x2" photographs (I used black and white and 5 but you could use 10)I filled my jacobs ladder with piccies of my little boy but it is easily girlie project too.
PVA glue/book binding glue (I used pva)An old paint brush (or something to spread the glue) Adhesive for your piccies/journalling spots in the jacobs ladderPaper trimmer/scissors/ whatever you use to chop up sheets of paper
Black ink pad or dark purple (I used black versa for the chipboard edges - it seems to soak in better and staz on for the journalling spots)
Black/Navy/Purple journalling pen (I used a dark blue one)
Also you will need a mug/beaker
Your lunch
Other projects to work on if you aren't having a kit or you're a super speedy scrapper! And of course we all want to have a good peek at what you've been creating...
Yourself!!!

1 comment:

michelle said...

I love the colors of that project, too cute