Friday 26 October 2007

I've been tagged by Michelle!

I got tagged by Michelle (http://scrapcouture.typepad.com/) And so here are my answers...

Jobs I've had...
1. Photographer
2. Nanny
3. Customer service assistant
4. Scrapbook teacher (yay!)

Movies I (do) could watch over and over:
1. Thelma and Louise
2. Any Harry Potter film
3. Face off
4. The talented Mr. Ripley

TV Sh0ws I watch:
1. Ugly Betty
2. Californication
3. Eastenders
4. Neighbours

Places I Have Lived:
1. Surrey
2. Leicestershire
3. Lincolnshire
4. Derbyshire

Favorite Foods:
1. Thai
2. Indian
3. Chinese
4. My sister's chilli chicken ~ yum!

Favorite Colors:
1. Orange
2. Khaki shades of green
3. Black
4. Pink

Places I would Love To Be NOW:
1. In bed
2. At crop
3. On a beach somewhere pretty
4. Shopping with an unlimited budget!

Names I Like, But Would Not Use For My Children:
1. Sebastian
2. Tobias
3. Poppy
4. Kitty


I tag: Nina!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be a photographer. How cool is that? And I'm there with you on the whole Harry Potter movie. What do you think of all this drama about Dumbledore,eh?