Thursday 18 October 2007

I think i'm being converted...

Since I started scrapping I knew that digi scrapping exsisted. I've had a few trials too but I thought they were crabby and hardly worth the time it took me to make anything with them. They just looked so flat and lifeless. And tbh, I love paper, card, pens and my faithful scissors. (those of you who know me in RL, will know I don't own or use a paper trimmer. I hate the things. I just cannot get on with them; my ruler, pencil and scissors are my faithful scrapping tools!) But I have been being swayed for sometime now. Kate Hadfield has some FAB LO's going on with her digi scrapping. I just love them, esp. her once upon a time LO.
Now, I will NEVER give up paper/card scrapping. Not ever. Never. But you know i'm intrigued and it's appealing to me so much. I downloaded a free make and take from twopeas (the cute little journo one) and I am in *heart* with it. I SO am going to make my own little digi journal. And the task has begun today making and creating and searching.
SO, i've downloaded some stuff. But I have no idea how to open it and use it... And the person who does, Kev... has a meeting tonight and i'm going to have to wait. I hate waiting. I just hate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! I did that about a year ago. Just downloaded all sorts of digi stuff off the internet. and yes, they are still unused on my computer, a year later.