Tuesday 30 October 2007

Today.



Emily is a witch. Yes, we are getting into the halloween spirit excpet all our decs are in the loft 'somewhere' and I doubt we'll get them out this year. It makes me sad because Halloween is my favourite time of year. I just love dressing the kids up!

I really want to go http://www.willowtreecrafts.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=88888891&Itemid=35 HERE... I REALLY do. Karen Russell ROCKS. Her scrapping style isn't mine but her ideas, journalling and photography just amazes me. She is my all time scrapping idol. How cool would it be to go to a retreat with her teaching??????????????? I SOOOOO want to go. And of course a whole weekend FULL of scrapping would be just the best thing ever. I cannot imagine it at all. How super would it be??? Can you not see how much I want to go?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh.. this does sound cool. I'm a Karen Russell fan too. Hope you can go!