Monday 8 October 2007

I've been playing...


Ummmm all gold! (apart from my clumbsy thumb taking off a tiny spot on one of the scallops!) and the red glittery heart speech bubble!
It's subtle and kinda shabby but its embossed lightly round the circle in a gold shimmer...
Doodled with a silver pen...
These little journalling spots are coming in our crop kit. These were the miss cut ones (!) I am excused for that, I was up til 2am cutting them all out! On one side they have the 'love heart' stamp on them and the reverse is blank.
So i've been doodling on them and heat embossing them too. Some worked (I love the heart speech bubble one, the journo spot one and the gold one), some did NOT work... but I had fun and also realised how much I love heat embossing.
I used a versa ink pad for the whole scalloped spot embossing but a versa pen for the small doodled details. (these are a fab buy! especially to heat emoboss your own doodly paper/designs or fiddly patterned papers)

1 comment:

michelle said...

hmm.. I just bought 3 scallop punches.. what a cool idea.. thanks for sharing.