Wednesday 7 January 2009

A few little projects :)

My Studio Calico CJ came back to me and I loved it!

I made this a while back from a summer SoML kit... it's not been filled
but it will be eventually. I just need to print some random sized picnic-ey pics!



This is what I love about the hambly overlays with the four designs... they are perfect
for minis!! This is a high school musical inspired mini. Em loves HSM and sings it
at the top of her lungs whenever its on the radio or tv :)


And this is what I made yesterday. Like it? It's inspired by Karen Burniston, although I am too
broke after Crimbo to consider buying the instructions, so I just made it up as I went along
I think the idea is pretty cool. The papers are just so lush, sassafras have got into
their groove :)

So the pics are backwards, but you get it, right? The house is folded into flap on the LO.

and as you open it up, she pops up to reveal two cute piccies inside. There are a few modifications I want to make but on the whole it works bloomin' well for a first attempt.
And those brads (which are delish) were a gorgeous pressie for Crimbo... thank you!

And this is what it looks like all sealed up.
Have a fun creative day. x








No comments: