Monday 19 January 2009

Time.

Ever have that feeling that time is working against you. When time just vanishes?! That is what is happening right now ;) I have a busy two weeks ~ starting now! Lots of deadlines, lots of work and prep for a weekend of play!!! :)

This is the little project i've been working on for the past two nights...















I have been enjoying my Studio Calico kit this month... the add ons were A-mazing! Cosmo Cricket just rocks atm. I sat down last night and finished (well, nearly) this little book of rainbow love. Lots of piccies above (!) and I loved every minute of it!
Emily is off school today as she is poorly. She is still managing to play mario kart on her DS with her high temp and cough/snuffles/sneezes. I am mummy nurse today. I shall be mostly trying to huggle her while doing all the chores that need doing
I also signed up for a super dooper class on SiStv. Their online classes are much like Studio Calico kits ... the best! It starts today and I am an eager beaver and watching my inbox. Like every five damn minutes. Did you ever get the impression that i'm obsessional? That the majority of the time I am abit crazy? Well I am. So I am waiting for it to start, along with doing a million and one other jobs.
Honestly and truthfully... happy and exciting scrapping news to follow soon!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl - This is Gor-ge-ous! Love the colours, and photos too!

Jo said...

Oooh LOVE the mini book. Ben is such a gorgeous litte boy :)

april said...

wow, i'm so impressed with this mini!!! I don't think i saw it posted at SC, so I'm going to link the girls to your blog so they can see it. Hope that's okay!

Love how you have the flaps with pictures behind them, that would be so fun for kiddos to flip through!

Sharie said...

This is just awesome - so many fun parts for little fingers! Very inspiring for this Mom of boys.

Erin M said...

Great project. Thanks for sharing!

Emily Pitts said...

just adorable miss polly! i love the whole feeling of it!