Sunday 20 January 2008

Southend Crop...

I had a fab time. 11 hours cropping and a calvery meal too. It was bliss. I just love having the time to spread out and just go along as I please. And of course, I usually spend far too much time chatting than I do scrapping. AND I won third prize in the raffle... yes! I know I am always winning raffles (I win the Wickford crop one everytime i've been) SO, I would give up all my crop wins for one big win on the lotto... (don't ask for much do I???) Ha, ha.

So I got Morgan's CJ done, all it needs to be done is wrapped, packaged and posted to Michelle. I got the Basildon crop kit (kinda cause we are using our onw stash this time, apart from wires and chipboard shape) finished and I managed a 12"x12" page... I started another but it was 9pm! Time to go home...

And so we have a busy week this one. I am out all day Tuesday and it's Kev's birthday. Then on Wednesday it's the Wickford crop and on Sunday it's my crop at Basildon. So... i'm going to be busy. I also have alot of little jobs to do and the boring one (housework).

I will post piccies tomorrow as I have been banished upstairs as Kev went straight onto the x-box when I came in, some welcome huh??? Not so much as two words, other than the kids have moaned all day (yes, they do) and both had eaten all their lunches and teas. Not so much of a hello, have a nice time, men!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the opposite, never win anything, but sorry, lady, that lotto money is MINE! lol! Me and my hubs are having a little tiff, so I feel you on that..men! have fun !

Shelly Brewer said...

Hmmmm...reminds me that I need to go upstairs and do a couple of circle journals!!