Friday 11 January 2008

Today.

Something I am working on... (before I moan)...



Today I have:



1 Scrubbed a rug twice (and it still pongs)



2 Applied for countless jobs



3 Call countless jobs



4 Sent my CV off for countless jobs



5 Spent time *WISHING* I could go here http://www.willowtreecrafts.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=88888891&Itemid=35 because I SOOOOO want to see my scrapping idol in the flesh (sounds kinda stalker-ish when I put it like that, doesn't it?) But unfortunately due to the facts above (see 2, 3 and 4) I can't go. BOO. Here's to hoping she will come over to the UK again and teach such a wonderful class.


That is unless someone waves a magic wand and I either a) win the lottery, b) get a job in time to save or c) someone is extra kind.



(Jobs. Why is it (and I have been looking for ages now) that nothing fits with our childcare... OR its already gone OR they don't bother to even consider you. I know i'm capable. It's just getting the opportunity to show someone else I am. BK (before kiddos) I was always lucky with jobs. Always had one or had a temp one or knew of one... I guess my job luck has run out on me. I am tired of sending off my CV to jobs I don't really, really want and getting no reply. Today I have hit send so, so many times and well... who knows. Gotta keep positive about these things but some how, I just don't expect anything super-dooper to come up any time soon. And that is driving me insane.)

4 comments:

Laura said...

hello,

I just wanted to say thank you so much for your post on my blog.

Good luck with the job hunting...going to have nosey on your blog now!

Have a great weekend

Laura x

Nina said...

Oh luv, you will get sometrhing and it will be worth waiting for! x

Cara said...

im sure you will soon find something soon ! good luck x

michelle said...

Good luck with the job hunting..I know how exasperating it can be! i've got my fingers crossed for your perfect jobby job! how's ben btw ?