Monday 25 June 2007

Happy shopping...




...I have been buying a few bits... and pieces which are super super smashing - little owl beads, tickets and cute fabric squares! Yummy. Now I will be waiting for them to arrive - how annoying that we have a postal strike on Friday!!! As they are coming from the states i'll expect them towards the end of next week - but, of course will stalk our postie from now until they arrive!
It has rained here for the majority of the day and I MEAN rain! And today Ben went to sleep in the afternoon in his cot for the first time!!! Usually he is rocked - by me - in his pushchair until he is asleep (usually about five mins) but it does mean that often he wakes and needs re-rocking off again/constantly... so I was pleased to see he took 'ok-ish' to his cot. He was up there an hour before he started moaning... and he really needs longer than an hour... but for his first time he was a good boy! Yay! Will be glad once these bloomin' teeth are through though!
For all of you who wondered about My/Sandra's classes... my time's have changed to 12 noon to 2:30pm on Fridays... So you school mums/dads can come and join us now. It's an informal class with the maximum of 5 (so nice and personal) and I can either 'set' creative projects OR you can bring your own to work on and I can help/show new techniques etc... Sandra's shop is in the first floor of the galleries in the Eastgate centre in Basildon. It's a lovely friendly, clean and welcoming environment to scrap in! And of course stash to buy too! lol....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh lovely, I saw those owl beads recently in green somewhere - very nice!

Where did you get your tickets from, they are such fab colours??

I have an "Admit One" ticket stamp, but it's not the same as having them to hand, not that I have any specific projects in mind just at this moment... tsk...

schoollocker said...

Thank you so much for featuring the colorful tickets from my shop (I just acquired some white & mint colors...if you like less flashy colors!).
I would adore seeing how you transform them into something wonderful!

Great blog ~ was pleased to find it.